[3830] NAQP SSB K4XS Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4XS Single Op LP
From: cqtestk4xs@aol.com (cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 04:48:06 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6:07
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    3     3
   20:  292    57
   15:  203    54
   10:   63    26
-------------------
Total:  561   140  Total Score = 78,540

Club:

Team: FCG #1

Comments:

I HATE FLORIDA'S SUMMER WEATHER.  Two weeks ago during the NAQP CW, when I was
just playing, no thunderstorms.  For the SSB, lots.  T-storms forced first QRT
at 1927 for 48 minutes.  Then again at 2338 big flashes and rumbles....QRT for
another 48 minutes.  Finally, at 0045 a huge cluster of t-storms wanders through
taking over two hours before the flashes are reasonably far away. At that time I
said screw it and went to bed.  I'll be back.
I was surprised at the decent propogation considering WWV numbers.  I also was
pleasantly surprised at the ten meter opening Staurday afternoon.  Moving mults
was pretty easy this time and thanks to all for doing so.