[3830] NAQP SSB AB0MV(@N2IC) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AB0MV(@N2IC) Single Op LP
From: ab0mv@ix.netcom.com (ab0mv@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:48:55 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: AB0MV
Operator(s): AB0MV
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     7
   80:   33    23
   40:  137    40
   20:  499    51
   15:   76    27
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total:  760   154  Total Score = 116,116

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Lizard Head Pass

Comments:

After suffering from RF withdrawal most of the summer, Steve N2IC offered to let
me use his station for one of my favorite contests.  I had a blast.  I usually
don't enjoy 20m, but from Steve's antennas, it's a completely different and
wonderful band.

Enjoyed hearing more YLs and familiar NAQP calls.  During my break after the
solar flare, Steve took out his telescope and we got to see the massive solar
spots ----super cool.

After not contesting most of the summer, my body revolted from the rigors of
chair-sitting. Obviously, I need more summer contest work-outs to prepare for
the fall season.