[3830] NAQP SSB NS4T Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NS4T Single Op LP
From: knason@emeraldis.com (knason@emeraldis.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:15:19 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NS4T
Operator(s): NS4T
Station: NS4T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   22    12
   80:   73    29
   40:  108    32
   20:  105    39
   15:   59    20
   10:   26    10
-------------------
Total:  393   142  Total Score = 55,806

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I enjoy contesting more every time I participate.

Still a lot of antenna work to do.  270' horizontal loop, 160m inverted L and an
A4S at 25' is all this time.  The loop was more a trapazoid with only about 25'
at one end.  It came down in a storm before this contest and wasn't able to
spend enough time to get it back square.  That hurt me.  Seemed to give me a big
null towards the north.  California was great though.

Kevan
NS4T