[3830] SARTG GM4FDM SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SARTG GM4FDM SOAB HP
From: tom@gm4fdm.com (tom@gm4fdm.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:10:50 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: GM4FDM
Operator(s): GM4FDM
Station: GM4FDM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Scotland
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   38   415    20
   20:  239  2930    66
   15:  221  2810    70
   10:   29   350    19
-------------------------
Total:  527  6505   175  Total Score = 1,138,375

Club: GM DX Group

Comments:

Gost there were some awful signals out here...Some of these "soundcard"
signals are way over the top.   I tried very
hard to keep mine narrow, but I had to keep adjusting audio gain as it kinda
crept up all the time?

Think I'll get out my old PK232 again....save my soundcard from being
flattened.

Saturdy condx better than sunday - just happened to be in the right place at
the right time 30 mins before the end on sunday when 10m open into the
USA...luck I guess - or intuition?

Tom - GM4FDM