[3830] OhQP K8GU SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8GU SOAB QRP
From: k8gu@palau.onu.edu (k8gu@palau.onu.edu)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:23:43 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: HOLM
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   32      9
   40:  119     67
   20:   38      0
   15:   20      1
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  209     77  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 46,530

Club: Findlay Radio Club

Comments:

Antennas:  1/4-wave 80M vertical, 1/4-wave 40M vertical, fan-dipole for
40-20-15, dipole on 10M.
Rigs:  FT-840, FT-817 (for spotting)

Since I knew I'd be getting a late start in this one, I figured I'd handicap
myself a little more by dropping to 5W.  Even though the rates go down, it was
still a lot of fun.  It was a pleasure to hand-out the Holmes County
multiplier...QSL FB VIA CBA.  Thanks to all of the out-of-state stations who
participated!  You guys make it that much more fun.

73 de K8GU, Ethan.