[3830] NA Sprint CW K5AF LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5AF LP
From: PaulKB8N@AOL.Com (PaulKB8N@AOL.Com)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:38:04 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   54
   40:  102
   20:  100
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Ugh!  High noise, bad conditions, seeingly low participation.  This is my worst
effort in several years!  We had Tropical Storm Fay pass over San Antonio
earlier in the day, and the noise levels were quite high.  I got off to a very
good start on 20M, but 40M conditions just weren't up to par.  I always prefer
the February Sprint, hopefully conditions will be better then.