[3830] NA Sprint CW N5XU(N9NB) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5XU(N9NB) HP
From: tsrwvcomm@aol.com (tsrwvcomm@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 10:57:36 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N5XU
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N5XU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   46    0:50
   40:   90    1:30
   20:   83    1:40
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

This was my first real CW operation and first contest in 17 years!

ts great to be getting back into the hobby, but the Sprint shows me there a lot
of cobwebs to clean out.... I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

I used pencil and paper w/o a dupe sheet, but folks tell me this is now a
prehistoric way of contesting in the 21st century....Havent fully figured out
how to work the rig at the Univ of Texas club station, or how propagation works
in TX, but it will be fun to learn...great to be back into contesting...