[3830] NA Sprint CW N1LN LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N1LN LP
From: n1ln@arrl.net (n1ln@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:12:18 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   42     1.0
   40:   81     1.5
   20:   81     1.5
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Well - my third Sprit. Once again - lots of fun. On 40 and 80 I missed many Qs
due to stronger stations.  Not sure how many Q's and Mults were lost to low
power..... but that is the result of 100w.   Next time - HIGH POWER.

The new Stack Match from Array Solutions did it's job ! !   Thanks Jay.  Also,
being in South TX, the beverages were very useful on 80.   Thanks to all for the
repeats - and the Qs.

See you next time.   Bruce / N1LN