[3830] IARU Region 1 Field Day SSB S58U/P Multi Op Low Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU Region 1 Field Day SSB S58U/P Multi Op Low Power
From: Sibilja Mirko" <s57ad@amis.net (Sibilja Mirko)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:19:54 +0200
                        REGION 1 FIELD DAY SUMMARY SHEET

         Contest Dates : 07-Sep-02, 08-Sep-02

         Callsign Used : S58U/P
             Operators : S51VI, S53AU, S57AD, S57LO, S59AV

              Category : Portable outside Germany / Multi operator / 100 W
max
        Operating Time : 24 hrs

      Default Exchange : 59 #

 Equipment description : Run -  YAESU FT-920, Pwr 100 W, PC
                         Mult - Kenwood TS-450 SAT, Pwr 100W, PC

              Antennas : 3 el. Tribander 14/21/28 @ 9m
                         GP Tribander 14/21/28 @ 6m
                         FD4 @ 5m
                         7 MHz Dipole @ 7m

       Power generator : Robin 2200 W

      Logging software : N6TR LOGGING PROGRAM Version 6.69

       Operating QTH/P : Poljane, 400 m ASL
                         JN65UM

                  Name : RADIOKLUB "PIRAN"
               Address : BELOKRISKA 56 A
        City/State/Zip : SI-6320 PORTOROZ
               Country : SLOVENIA

             Team/Club : RADIOKLUB "PIRAN"

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 The weather was nice, but conditions on higher HF bands were poor. In such
 circumstances 7 MHz turned to be the best band, so we have mounted a 7 MHz
 monoband dipole during the Sunday morning. All 1,8 MHz QSOs were made with
the
 FD4 antenna. We have had troubles with the network connection between the
two
 computers and for this reason occasionally same QSO numbers have been sent
 different stations. We are most grateful to Ales, S56LPY, who let us
operate
 from his ranch, and to S56IAI, who helped us in setting up the station.

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Cty

  160SSB       7           7         28      4
   80SSB     130         125        470     18
   40SSB     169         165        560     28
   20SSB     164         156        488     35
   15SSB      41          41        136     18
   10SSB       3           3          9      3

 Totals      514         497       1691    106

    Final Score = 179246 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.