[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6UFO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6UFO LP
From: k6ufo@arrl.net (k6ufo@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:52:00 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): MORK
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   21
   40:   36
   20:   89
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

SOAPBOX: My first Sprint. Just made it home in time to start.
Thank goodness for the Friday night practice by NCCC.
About a third of the hams thought "Mork" was pretty
funny.  A third seemed to still think I was "Mark" no
matter how I gave phonetics. The last third was already
gone to the next QSO. New version of CQPWIN by AE6Y
worked well. I still can't type, talk and tune at once.