[3830] NA Sprint SSB N5DO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N5DO LP
From: n5do@arrl.net (n5do@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:34:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    4
   40:   73
   20:  121
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first try at a SSB Sprint.  The first half-hour was great, with 45 QSOs on
20M, and then I started slowing down.  Forty meters was difficult and 80M was
impossible.  It was fortunate for me that Californians were out in force -- 29%
of my QSOs were with CA.  Each Sprint I have been in has made me realize that I
could do better and this was no exception.  I'm always impressed with how well
some people do in this contest. Tnx.