[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RAT(N6TR) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RAT(N6TR) HP
From: tree@kkn.net (tree@kkn.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:22:38 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: K7RAT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   56
   40:  100
   20:  180
---------------------

Club:

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Might be off my one or two QSOs on 80 (from memory).  Conditions were sure FB on
20.  WB0O was about 120 db louder than last weekend during the CW running of the
event.  Can't believe I missed Maryland!  Was interesting hearing guys calling
Europe on 40 phone - who wouldn't hear our calls at all.

Thanks for the QSOs - nice to be able to "get over" having to work a phone
contest in only 4 hours.

Station - 2 x TS850S with Viewstar PT2500A and Henry 2K3

4 elements at 72 feet pointed east
5 elements at 40 feet pointing south-south-east (both fed with stack match)
single quad loop on 40 (couldn't make my beam work up there)
1/4 wave sloper on 80