[3830] Salmon Run K4RO SOMixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K4RO SOMixed HP
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (k4ro@k4ro.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:10:27 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   18     16
   15:   28     36
   10:   19     22
    6:
--------------------
Total:   65     74  Mults = 33  Total Score = 12,804

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Part time fun between house chores and SAC contest. Above score
might change with mobile "non-dupe" dupes, plus I think nine
QSOs with W7DX. This was my first Run at the Salmon, except
maybe when it coincided with the TN QSO party a few years back.
I moved anybody who was willing, and we usually were able to complete
a 10 meter QSO with no problem. There seemed to be a dip in activity
on Sunday morning,  but activity picked up later, especially on
10 meters. It was great fun and great practice.  C U next time.

73,

-Kirk  K4RO