[3830] SAC CW OH2BH(OH2JTE) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH2BH(OH2JTE) SOAB HP
From: oh2jte@luukku.com (oh2jte@luukku.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 05:00:35 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2JTE
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  246    45
   40:  427    57
   20:  678    67
   15:  585    72
   10:  311    62
-------------------
Total: 2247   303  Total Score = 1,654,683

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Absolutely fanastic contest! Everything worked fine all weekend and all I
had to worry about was keeping my rate up and multipliers runnig. It was amazing
to find out that I had rate over 100 Q´s per hour for first 10 hours and the
slowest hour was still 72 Q´s.

Activity seemed pretty good and I was happy to hear so many callsings I´d
met during the WRTC2002. Nice that you wanted to come back to Finlad, at
least on the radio. Also noticed big numbers from many non-scandinavians so
there must have been many scandinavians on the bands, too.

Using SO2R ability with fully automised station is really something, 583
band changes was made during the contest. I tried to keep my eye on the
multipliers and it did pay off. Before the contest I never believed that I could
reach 300 mults on CW but at the sunday morning I realized it could be possible.

I wan´t to say big thank´s to Martti & Leena, OH2BE, once again for great
hospitality and to my YL Mari for trying to understand the meaning of
contesting.

And last but not least thank´s to all of You for those 2288 Q´s and for
many QSY´s I asked.

See ya on SSB next weekend!

73 de Toni OH2JTE