[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY JY9NX(JM1CAX) SOSB/20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY JY9NX(JM1CAX) SOSB/20 HP
From: jy9nx@5925.org (jy9nx@5925.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:58:05 -0700
                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: JY9NX
Operator(s): JM1CAX
Station: JY9NX

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: KM71ww
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:
   40:
   20:  814  2339      46      78    29
   15:
   10:
Total:  814  2339      46      78    29  Total Score = 357,867

Club:

Comments:

Had to work at the airport in the early Saturday morning, missed a
good W/VE opening. Sunday was, as usual, just another Monday here in
JY and could not take a day off. The night condition seemed
attracting and I feel pity that I was not able to work full-time.

Heard (saw) VO2NS Zone 2 once but missed and no Africa except for
EA9IB. Missed OZ as the only "should be a piece of cake" mult in EU.
Wonder what happened to them.

All in all, Asia record for SO20 seem to be replaced.

QSL via JH7FQK (now new photo QSL)

73 KOJI JY9NX/JM1CAX/OJ4S
CU all in CQWW SSB (Not from JY though)