[3830] TxQP N5DO Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5DO Single Op HP
From: n5do@arrl.net (n5do@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:22:41 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Brewster
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:            6
   40:   18      57
   20:  147     556
   15:   93     188
   10:   20     225
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  278    1032     0  Mults = 169  Total Score = 41

Club: Big Bend ARC

Comments:

For two years in a row NARS has sponsored a wonderful contest.  I don't ever
recall so many active participants in the TQP before.  It was a pleasant
surprize to work so many DX stations on 10, 15 and 20 and work so many TX
mobiles on 20.  Again, California was out in force, I worked 58 stations getting
ready for this weekend's CQP.  I also worked 38 DL stations and 24 Harris County
stations.

The total score includes 4,000 bonus points for working TX mobiles.