[3830] SAC 2002 CW - OH4R - SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC 2002 CW - OH4R - SOAB HP
From: marko.holmavuo@dnainternet.net (Marko Holmavuo)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:42:50 +0300
                           SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 21-Sep-02, 22-Sep-02

    Callsign Used : OH4R
         Operator : OH4JFN

         Category : SOAB HP

             Name : Marko Holmavuo
          Address : Rummukantie 840
   City/State/Zip : 77430 Siikamaki
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : Contest Club Finland (CCF)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW      105         105        226        24
   40CW      392         379        911        45
   20CW      597         570       1393        57
   15CW      490         466       1133        64
   10CW      191         189        471        41

 Totals     1775        1709       4134       231

    Final Score = 954954 points.

Comments:

It was nice to see that so many active stations. It was a real thril to note
that
during saturday I was possible to keep same rate than OH0TA and many other
OH HP station. Finally I had some problems with a station and
linear amplifier said *kapuum* after 21h of contesting. My contest was
over...
Things didn't rock at all=)

As the result shows this was more "non-serious" effort than result breaking
one...
There was almost no "Villenmäki Rumba" dance during this contest and
this can be seen in score.
Hopefully more professional thouch can be achivied during next contests.

Thanks for OH4KEC and OH4KBC for giving linear amplifier which I broke=)

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date ____2.10.2002 Signed __Marko Holmavuo_____________  Call __oh4jfn___