[3830] KQ2M 2002 WAESSB NO PACKET

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ2M 2002 WAESSB NO PACKET
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:55:24 -0700
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 2002

      Call:      KQ2M                2.9 hours operated
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power          NO PACKET
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   United States

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult
      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40       2     0      2      6
       20      19     8      9     18
       15     260   260     35     70
       10       3     3      2      4

    Totals    284   271     48     98 = 54,292

COMMENTS:

Great contest!  Wish I had more time to operate but too many family
commitments.  I look forward to operating full-time someday.

German stations were fabulous with QTC - what a pleasure!

73  Bob KQ2M

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB

           MAILING ADDRESS: