[3830] CaQP W7UQ(KL9A) School LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CaQP W7UQ(KL9A) School LP
From: kl9a@qsl.net (kl9a@qsl.net)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:41:39 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: School LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   70    165
   15:   39     26
   10:   21      6
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

My girlfriend helped me put up the low band antenna on Friday after classes, so
that's up now.

Worst start ever in CQP, but I caught up fast.  Was about 30 minutes ahead of
last years effort when I stopped.

I hate that 10 and 15 are only usable on scatter, and it seemed like it wasn't
as good as last year.  20 meters made up for it though.  15 was especially bad.

Friends and family in town, and it was just too easy to get suckered away from
the radio with those blistering 30/hr rates.

Congrats to the Anaheim Angels... it's about time the Yankees got slapped
around!

A wise man once said, "Multi-ops are way more gooder."

Go Braves.

-Chris KL9A
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a@qsl.net