[3830] CaQP K6NA(K6LL) Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6NA(K6LL) Single Op HP
From: K6LL@juno.com (K6LL@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:28:46 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6NA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 23:45

  160:   10       0
   80:   60      98
   40:  136     210
   20:  135     432
   15:  213     328
   10:  167     566
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to Craig and Ken for their excellent efforts.

The big change at K6NA this year was contacting only
44 European stations, compared to the usual 425 or
so in previous years. I think Mother Nature, by providing
a poor polar path all weekend, nullified the usual
advantage of Glenn's big antennas, and his callsign
recognition in Europe.

We had a two radio setup, but I have to admit that I
never really used it in the true two-radio mode. It was
handy for quick band-changes though.

Thanks for all the QSO's, and see you all in SS CW, if I
get the S9 line noise at home fixed in time.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ