[3830] PaQP WA3SES Single Op Port LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PaQP WA3SES Single Op Port LP
From: e.miske@worldnet.att.net (e.miske@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:38:59 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: WA3SES
Operator(s): WA3SES
Station: WA3SES

Class: Single Op Port LP
QTH: CMB
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   75     26
   80:  153     83
   40:  258    368
   20:  134     50
   15:   66     16
   10:    6      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  692    543  Mults = 138  Total Score = 233,910.0

Club:

Comments:

Plus 5 QSO's with bonus staion for claimed score of 234,910.

Given the rain I experienced, I was very glad I decided to rent the cabin rather
than set up in a tent like I had the past several years.

Still dissapointed with 10 and 15 meter results. Think I'll add a 10 meter
dipole to my arsenal for next year...maybe even a 15 meter dipole. The 40 loaded
on 15 "okay" and the 20 loaded on 10 "okay", but not sure they actually radiated
(raid..e..ated??) very well.

But hey, pervious best in this event was 202,000, so an 11% jump from one year
to the next is very satisfying.

Thanks to all for the Q's, and special thanks to WL7V, N5RZ (WTX), WG7Y (WY)
KD7MDX (EWA), K6TA (SV) and K0TY (SD) for some mults I usually find very hard,
if not impossible, to come by.

73
Ed/WA3SES