[3830] JARTS VA3DX Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JARTS VA3DX Single Op HP
From: va3dx@sympatico.ca (va3dx@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:41:10 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ONTARIO
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5

   80:   36    76    20
   40:  194   482    59
   20:  364   965    81
   15:  268   735    83
   10:  269   743    79
-------------------------
Total: 1131  3001   322  Total Score = 966,322

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Only managed about 30 hours with everything else
that needed doing around here.. Flutter on
Friday night was annoying, but the rest of the
weekend seemed to settle in ok.
Think I took 1 too many Tea breaks or I might
have broken the million mark.
Numerous rareish DX worked, with the best having
been, 5H1HS answering me on 20 meters.
The usual off-freq crowd was in there as well as
the jammers on 40 meters, constantly sending the
letters " cw " on my freq. ( 7043.0 )
Thanks go to Andy VE9DX, Phil GU0SUP for the qsys,
and to about 7 stations with whom, were 5 banders.
Managed to grab all USA districts on all 5 bands,
so that helped. Never saw a VE5, VE8, VY1 or 2,
nor a VE1 or VO1. Allways an enjoyable test, and
interesting seeing the ages range from 12 to 89 !!!!
Cu next year..Glenn VA3DX  single op - one radio