[3830] JARTS WX4TM Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JARTS WX4TM Single Op HP
From: wx4tm@direcway.com (wx4tm@direcway.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:40:22 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   14    31    11
   40:   93   217    39
   20:  335   851    72
   15:  254   665    66
   10:  320   896    68
-------------------------
Total: 1016  2660   256  Total Score = 680,960

Club:

Comments:

Bettered my score from last year but still didn't get to participate as much as
I had hoped - only 24 hrs (had to take my wife dancing FRI nite! hi hi). Props
weren't the greatest but they weren't bad either. Was disappointed in lack of
contacts on 40M. Seriously, I think this contest shows that the average age of
us RTTY'ers is well into the late 50's or maybe even mid 60's! Is RTTY going to
die off when us old foggies die off?  Thanks to JARTS for a great contest and to
all who patiently replied to my many requests for "AGN PSE".
73/cul/Tom/WX4TM