[3830] IlQP W9FGH(@NM9C) Cnty Line LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IlQP W9FGH(@NM9C) Cnty Line LP
From: jschneid@bdcast.com (jschneid@bdcast.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:43:03 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: W9FGH
Operator(s): W9FGH
Station: NM9C

Class: Cnty Line LP
QTH: GRE/JER/MCPN
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:           5
   40:   80    109
   20:   19     25
   15:    3
   10:    1
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Western Illinois ARC

Comments:

Barry Oberling and I had a great experience working the ILQP contest
from the Greene/Jersey/Macoupin county line.  The weather and
propogation were cooperative and murphy stayed away - amazingly,
everything worked!  The property owner at the county line even offered
us AC power and the use of his silo to hang our dipole!  Thanks to
Barry's excellent CW skills, we were able to rack up a pretty
respectable score for the day.  We finally quit at 7:30 PM, when the
propogation started to work against us and we were having difficulty
finding "fresh meat".