[3830] CQWW SSB K4FK(W4SAA) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4FK(W4SAA) SOAB HP
From: w4saa@arrl.net (w4saa@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:50:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4FK
Operator(s): W4SAA
Station: K4FK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   13     4       11
   40:  41`     9       30
   20:   92    22       53
   15:  120    19       60
   10:  148    23       56
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Took my first off time at 0700, got a nap and switched my amp back on at 1300.
It promptly blew both 20 amp line fuses.  Have not determined what failed yet,
but the disapontment took some of the excitement away.  Continued low power
until about 2200.  Spent some time listening to FS/AH8DX running then...truly
amasing,  then decided to pack it in for the weekend.  At least i managed to put
DXCC into the log over the 12 hours and add some points to the FCG effort.
See you class A for SS next weekend.
Hope to see you from C6a for CQWW CW as well.
73  Joe  W4SAA / C6APP