[3830] CQWW SSB KU8E SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KU8E SOAB LP
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (ku8e1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:10:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    5     3        5
   80:   31     9       18
   40:   67    13       40
   20:  137    29       66
   15:  166    21       57
   10:  245    22       72
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment : Kenwood TS-850S
Antennas : 80-10 G5RV @ 50 ft + 20 meter E/W dipole

Comments:

 The DVK did most of the operating... 100 % S&P . Sure hope conditions are like
this next weekend for SS, We had short skip on 20-15-10 most of the weekend to
the east coast from N. Georgia. Most interesting QSO was working FY5FY on LSB on
15 meters. I guess the operator didn't realize he was on LSB until I told
him.... I would of been nice to operate from a real station with real antennas
but it was still fun despite the struggle to work just about anything at
times....

                    73's Jeff KU8E