[3830] CQWW SSB LA6YEA SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LA6YEA SOSB/10 HP
From: la6yea@c2i.net (la6yea@c2i.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 01:06:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LA6YEA
Operator(s): LA6YEA
Station: LA6YEA

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  957    35      141
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Most of the weekend used for chasing mulitipliers. Hoped for some clear moments
from aurora, to have som run on 3 pts stations. That never happend , either to
US or Japan. On saturday only worked a handful JA`s, and on early sunday (Prime
time JA) the band collapsed - NO JA`s heard and NO Asian - almost no signals at
all !!
Sothern EU heard with JA pileups, and nobody answered my CQ`s. Guess I was the
only LA active on 10m first half of sunday.
Sunday abt 1300z the band opened to US, and had a short periode of running.
Glad I got myself a voicekeyer just before the contest, very handy.....hi.
Guess one can say I did a maximum effort, and did some people happy for a
multiplier.

Anyhow, always lots of fun working the CQWW. Cu in the CW contest.
"Paul" LA6YEA

Heres paste from summary sheet:

2002
CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: LA6YEA    MODE:__PHONE_x_ LOCATION:

                       .
CLASS:          Single Operator                                 Multioperator
           X   High Power                                     Single Transmitter
              Low Power (100W or less). Power used:   500            .

Multi-Transmitter
              QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
               Assisted
        Check one:
               All bands
            x  Single Band: 10M             .

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers     Score
160m:      0             0        0
80m:       0             0        0
40m:       0             0        0
20m:       0             0        0
15m:       0             0        0
10m:     957    2279    35      141
Totals: 957     2279    35      141     176     401104

Station Description: ICOM-765, Command HF-2500,
Antenna(s):  5 element mono yagi.
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
 .
Øystein Eikedalen, LA6YEA
Nalum
3294 Stavern

10m Summary
Zones
2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  12  13  14  15  16
17  18  20  21  22  23  24  25  27  28  29  32  33  34  35
36  37  38  39  40

Countries
3V     4L     4X     5B     5N     5U     5Z     6W     6Y     8P
9A     9G     9H     9K     9M2    A4     A6     AP     BV     BY
C6     CE     CM     CN     CP     CT     CT3    CX     D4     DL
EA     EA6    EA8    EA9    EI     EK     ER     ES     ET     EU
EX     EY     F      FJ     FM     FP     FR     FY     G      GD
GI     GJ     GM     GU     GW     HA     HB     HB0    HC     HC8
HI     HK     HP     HR     I      IG9    IS     IT9    J3     J7
JA     JT     JY     K      KH2    KP2    KP4    LA     LU     LX
LY     LZ     OA     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     OZ
P4     PA     PJ2    PJ7    PY     PY0F   PZ     S5     SM     SP
SU     SV     SV5    SV9    T9     TA     TA1    TF     TI     TK
TT     TY     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     V2     V3     V4
VE     VK     VP2M   VP5    VP8/h  VP9    VU     XE     XX9    YB
YI     YL     YO     YU     YV     Z3     ZD8    ZF     ZL     ZP
ZS