[3830] CQWW SSB KQ2M SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KQ2M SOAB HP
From: kq2m@mags.net (kq2m@mags.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 04:09:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KQ2M
Operator(s): KQ2M
Station: KQ2M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 43.9
Radios: SO2R

  160:   23     5       13
   80:  210    18       72
   40:  243    27       84
   20:  846    37      147
   15: 1324    37      139
   10: 1299    33      128
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Quite a weekend!  Lots of weird band openings and strange paths made up for lots
of missing band openings and lower rates.

Really amazed to have 61 MORE countries than last year with SAME score despite
poorer cndx and less operating time.  Very proud of my 740 total mult and 147
countries on 20 UNASSISTED - WOW!  Many thanks to the stations who qsy'd for me,
especially a very well known "old timer"  :-) who gave me double mults on 40 &
80 in the last hour. :-)

Lots of fun!  More comments and a breakdown to follow.  Tnx for the q's and cu
in CQCW!

73

Bob KQ2M