[3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP
From: mato@racom.sk (mato@racom.sk)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:20:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN,OM3PA,OM3PC,OM5RM,OM5RW,OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Patizanske
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  195    11       60
   80:  563    15       77
   40:  698    31      112
   20:  716    38      151
   15: 1461    38      148
   10:  808    37      157
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Equipments: RUN+MULT  3xFT1000MP,3x1500W(H.M.,ALPHA99)
DUNESTAR FILTERS,sw WRITELOG v.10.34,telnet DX-cluster
ANTENNAS: 160m HALF SLOPER,Vertical,2xBeverages(USA,JA)
           80m Bobtail USA,JA,Vertical,Dipole,Beverages(USA,JA)
           40m 2el. HB9CV
           20m 6 el.Yagi @30m
           15m 6/6/6 el.Yagi @27,18,9m
           10m 6/6/6 el.Yagi @20,15,10m

Horrible weather.Rain static and thunderstorms caused pause to prevent any
damages to our tcvrs.
Congratulation to 9A1P. Great score guys, especially on 10m. Seems we need to
throw away our stacked yagis and go for 5ele monobander. Classic example of what
a few hundred km of the latitude can cause. I am just curious why this didn't
play so much in some other contests (WPX).
Anyway we had a great w/end. Thanks to all who have called us and we're looking
forward to CW part.

73's Miro OM5RW