[3830] CQWW SSB N2NT M/2 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2NT M/2 HP
From: n2nt@comcast.net (n2nt@comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:40:37 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT, W2RQ, N2NU, N2WKS, WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   42     8       20
   80:  362    22       92
   40:  295    28       99
   20:  983    38      150
   15: 1555    36      149
   10: 1474    33      151
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Zev, N2WKS for helping me get the station back together in time for
SSB after K3LR M/M was cancelled.
First time with Writelog, and worked almost flawlessly although none of our
spots went out on the network.
My trusty old Titan amp blew up on Sat morning, luckily conditions were not that
great. Thanks to N2NU who went home and brought back his Titan. Poor RQ was
operating alone, no one wanted to wake me and tell me. He can M/2 by himself
just fine, so we didn't lose too much until NU returned!

Lotsa fun.

73, Andy