[3830] CQWW SSB C4A(5B4ADA/9A3A) SOSB/160 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB C4A(5B4ADA/9A3A) SOSB/160 HP
From: pezer@spidernet.com.cy (pezer@spidernet.com.cy)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:22:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: C4A
Operator(s): 5B4ADA/9A3A
Station: 5B4ADA

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  519    10       60
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Aphrodite Contest Club

Comments:

Since I'm in the process of dismantling my beloved station, SOAB was out of
question and I've decided to try 160m phone for the first time. What can I say -
it's a hard work fighting noise and QRM. As a matter of principle I did not want
to give report before confirming callsigns, which one can't do when chasing high
rates. Let's wait for the UBN reports to see how successful I was.