[3830] CQWW SSB NA5S SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NA5S SOSB/10 HP
From: na5s@na5s.com (na5s@na5s.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:12:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA5S
Operator(s): NA5S
Station: NA5S

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: N.M.
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  903    32      127
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Very poor conditions both days to Europe from here in S.W. New Mexico, so any
EU run was non-existent.  Had to really work for some EU contacts over the
East
Coast stations, as can be expected.  Had one Caribbean station tell me it was
hard to hear me over the strong EU stations!  On the other hand, decent JA
runs each afternoon and evening were possible, with many "big sig" comments.
All in all, not too bad of an effort for my first semi-serious SO CQWW test.
Received my 1800 Hz. INRAD filters mere hours before the contest, and had the
Mark V open for surgery about 2 hours before the start!  73 de NA5S