[3830] CQWW SSB VE7SV M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7SV M/S HP
From: paule@sfu.ca (paule@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:43:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7SV, VA7CW, VE7CC, VE7AGG, VA7NT
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VE7SV
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   99     9       10
   80:  423    20       46
   40:  682    29       72
   20: 1123    36      121
   15: 1066    32       79
   10:  323    24       77
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Well, we had a great time in spite of Murphy striking hard... both Alpha's
had to be repaired for one reason or another... with one, we ended up having
to turn off the high voltage an poke at the vacuum relay to get it unstuck...
several times... (If you see Andy, ask him about the custom vacuum relay
bonker...)Both computers had problems... which exacerbated the introduction of a
new logging program to the crew, and played havoc with the logs... Then there
were feedline problems, antenna switch problems...

Oh well, we'll have that all sorted out for WW CW...

Dale was a great host, and everyone pulled together in excellent
fashion.

Thanks to all who called us, see you in WW CW!!!

cheers, Paul - VA7NT