[3830] CQWW SSB IQ4A M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IQ4A M/S HP
From: claudio.veroli@tin.it (claudio.veroli@tin.it)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 01:38:24 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IQ4A
Operator(s): I4VEQ,TJE,EAT,IND, IK4DCT,IK4QJH,IK2NCJ,QPR,ULH
Station: IQ4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   55     8       53
   80:  253    18       82
   40:  701    35      119
   20: 1231    39      154
   15: 1372    38      152
   10: 1912    38      162
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We spent more time adjusting the PC network then using radio...HI
Lot of work to setup the stations but always a big fun with great friends during
the test.
Conditions were:
Sat 00 06z  good 40 meters open to US , low 20
    07 12z  good JA and asia  open on 10
    13 18z  great 10 meter to US
    18 24   great 15 and later 20 meter open to US and JA
Sun 00 06   still on 20 to US and JA
    07 12   on 15 meters with low cond to JA
    13 18   low cond on 15 to US later on 10 with good open to US
    18 24   trying to resist on 20 as long as possible then QSY in the caotics
meters for the last two hours.
Thanks for calling.
See you on CW.
73 de Claudio I4VEQ