[3830] CQWW SSB TM2Y(@F6BEE) M/2 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TM2Y(@F6BEE) M/2 HP
From: f6bee@aol.com (f6bee@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:09:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TM2Y
Operator(s): F6FGZ, F5HRY, F5MZN, F5JSD, F5CWU, F8CRH, F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  189    10       56
   80:  850    17       82
   40: 1175    33      109
   20: 1759    37      154
   15: 1954    38      147
   10: 1582    34      148

Club: LNDX

Comments:

We really enjoyed trying the new M/2 category as well as having new operators at
the controls of the stations.

The strongs winds sometimes prevented us from turning the beams to the desired
bearings or even the high SWR tripped the amp but everithing survived. Very
sorry to read that some of our DL or OK friends were not as lucky.

CU on CW, M/S or M/2 if we find enough motivated operators.

73, Jacques, F6BEE / TM2Y