[3830] SS CW K0RF Multi-Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0RF Multi-Op HP
From: k6rf@aol.com (k6rf@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 06:53:50 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  123
   40:  466
   20:  359
   15:  319
   10:  126
------------

Club:

Comments:

This one takes the cake for my most frustrating contest ever.  If it hadn't been
for George's tenacity, I would have hung it up in the first 4 hours.  We used
everything the same as last year except, we upgraded to George's FT 1000MPs.  We
had about 100 computer crashes and took 1/2 hour off time in the first 3 hours
because of crashes.  I tried everything I could think of including going back to
the earlier version of NA that we used last year, and nothing worked until I
figured the only thing different was was the radios.  I took them off computer
control finally and never saw another crash for the remainder of the test, but
the damage was done.  We were 100 qsos behind the pack.  George did an
outstanding job on 40 to bring us back to respectable, but this one was beyond
fixing.

Maybe next year!

K9NS was everywhere.  What a super job!

73, Chuck