[3830] SS CW N6EM Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6EM Single Op LP
From: jleddy118@earthlink.net (jleddy118@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:38:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6EM
Operator(s): N6EM
Station: N6EM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SAN MATEO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:   41
   40:   59
   20:   71
   15:  126
   10:   86
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had computer trouble at start--had to sack first computer due to software
problem and reinstall old 386 computer to get CT to perform correctly--so had a
delay until 2114 -then got over 30 sections in first 2 hrs but didn't get DE and
NL--thought I had NL on 10 M but then a serious pileup started and he split
freq, and the high-power stns covered him--still think I got him but no nbrs to
prove it--did anyone hear anyone else besides VO1MP on any other band? They need
to get more VO1 on this contest--it should not be this rare. VY1 was easy for
me.  SS CW gets a little tough when you get old--that requirement of date for
first licensed should be deleted--my repeat of CK35 cost me over 100 qso's and I
am thinking of dropping out from SS altogether, including SSB.Not as much fun
any more.