[3830] SS CW N0HF Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0HF Single Op LP
From: n0hf@attbi.com (n0hf@attbi.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:00:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  157
   20:  166
   15:  166
   10:  125
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I worked the usually difficult mults. (VO1, VY1, NP2, VE1) within the 1st 2
hours, then spent the rest of the contest looking for NE, NM, and WY which are
all neighboring states.  Got called by 3 KL7's and 3 KH6's, plus a at least 3
from VT, ME, and NNY.   Pulling out the exchange from QRP'ers was challenging on
the low bands but I stayed with it and got em.
I don't have an 80M antenna at the moment so I loaded the 40M vertical.
Sunday morning between 0700 and 0900 local time all 5 bands were rockin' so I
spent 1/2 hr. on each band running stations.
Had to take a 2 hour break Sunday around noon to fix my son's broken electric
train engine.  I'm fair game to the kids just sitting around all weekend on the
radio!

Rig: ICOM775DSP/YAESU FT990
Ant: Force 12 C3SS, 1/4 wave Vertical on 40 ground mounted
TRLog

'73 Dan NØHF