[3830] SS CW AG0T Single Op QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW AG0T Single Op QRP
From: enders@bolshoi.cc.misu.nodak.edu (enders@bolshoi.cc.misu.nodak.edu)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:09:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AG0T
Operator(s): AG0T
Station: AG0T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   73
   40:    5
   20:   32
   15:  127
   10:   40
------------

Club:

Comments:

Lack of sleep the night before made for rather
sorry rates Saturday.  Closed up shop and took a
good snooze around 0900Z.  In the last 10 hours on
the air, I *doubled* the aggregate rate of the first
10 hours. :-)  Missed about half the Canadian
sections.  Guess they were where I wasn't... :-)

        10 and 15m were really good, especially 15.
80m was super on Saturday night.  Picked up the
bulk of the California sections down there.

        Missed ME when a guy started tuning up on
freq mid-QSO. :-(  Also missed a section due to
the op thinking he'd worked me before.  Oh well,
so it goes. :-/  Worked two in the VI section,
but couldn't get WP3R to hear me.  Strange.
Still, lots of fun, and got MT to complete
my QRP WAS. :-)

73,

Todd