[3830] CQWW SSB SV1DPI SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SV1DPI SOAB LP
From: kstama@tee.gr (kstama@tee.gr)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:16:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SV1DPI
Operator(s): SV1DPI
Station: SV1DPI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AGRINIO
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  102    11       51
   20:  185    18       59
   15:  174    19       51
   10:  346    18       52
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I operated only Sunday abt 13h.
The rotator was not working so the ant was beaming USA and i worked only 1
ja station
There was excellent propagation on 10m but when the 10m was closed no 15m
also
I had not 80m ant also and for the first time in contest i didn't worked
kc1xx
on 40m because he couldn't listen me. I tried with 200w also but negative.
There is not good propagation on 20m also.
Cu on cw segment maybe with a repaired rotator and a 80m dipole maybe.