[3830] CQWW SSB N4KG SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4KG SOAB QRP
From: N4KG@JUNO.com (N4KG@JUNO.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:43:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    6     5        5
   40:   13    10       10
   20:   63    19       35
   15:  131    23       54
   10:  531    31      121
------------------------------

Club: Other (specify when prompted)

Comments:

Switched to TV after the first 2 hours (and 26 QRP contacts).  Too bad I waited
until 1600Z Saturday to check out 10M.  Spent most of the daylight hours on 10M,
both Saturday and Sunday, making 70% of my contacts there.  Was able to work
almost everything heard  (except YB and V6 late Sunday).  Surprised myself with
121 countries / 31 Zones on 10M.  Now I have to decide whether to submit score
as SOAB QRP or SOAB/10 QRP...to bad can't do BOTH :-)

Tom  N4KG / QRP