[3830] SS CW K6CTW SOQRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6CTW SOQRP
From: IMCEANOTES-ken+2Emiller+40skyworksinc+2Ecom+40SKYMAIL@skyworksinc.com (ken.miller@skyworksinc.com@SKYMAIL)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:33:36 -0500
CALL:       K6CTW
OPERATOR:   K6CTW
CLASS:            SO QRP
SECTION:    ORG
OPERATING TIME:   ~17 HRS

BAND   QSOs         Points   Mults

        80CW       19             38          3
        40CW       58             116      17
        20CW       31             62        7
        15CW      117             234      21
        10CW       50             100      24

Totals        275           550      72

        Final Score = 39600 points.

COMMENTS:   Aside from a few problems with my laptop that I use for
logging, I had a blast.  Now after 4 years of doing this, I think I'm
beginning to learn what does and what does not work for QRP.  My K2
performed flawlessley, now all I've got to do is have the operator do the
same.  I could also use a nice beam, instead of my all band inverted vee,
on the higher bands but that's gonna have to wait another year or two.  As
always, thanks to all who gave me a contact, and I hope to work more of you
next year.
73 - Ken K6CTW