[3830] CQWW SSB VE7ZZZ M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7ZZZ M/M HP
From: va7xx@rac.ca (va7xx@rac.ca)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 18:00:10 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7ZZZ
Operator(s): VE6KNH VA7XX VE7ABR VE7EOE VE7EMN VE7NNN VE7ODL VE7SK VE7SOF
VE7TXP VE7XDY VE7ZBK
Station: VE7ZZZ

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Prince George, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   43     4        3
   80:  236    15       21
   40:  391    19       41
   20: 1030    30       76
   15: 1167    28       76
   10:  796    22       55
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

VE7ZZZ Prince George Contest Club

The week before the contest VE7EME, VE7EMN, VE7SK, VE7WJA, and VE7ZBK formed the
maintenance crew.  Several antennas and feedlines needed some TLC such as one of
the 20 and 40-meter yagis, the 80-meter 4-square, and the 160-meter vertical.
VE6KNH, VE7ABR, and VE7TXP arrived on the Thursday to help with the final
preparations.  There was a lot of work to be done and in the short time
available the maintenance crew did an outstanding job to get things ready for
the big weekend.

The operating team consisted of:

VE6KNH, VA7XX, VE7ABR, VE7EOE, VE7EMN, VE7NNN,
VE7ODL, VE7SK, VE7SOF, VE7TXP, VE7XDY, and VE7ZBK.

The rotor for the single operational 10-meter yagi used was not repairable
before the contest and it had to be hand roped for the duration of the contest.
 The other 10-meter yagi antennas were not usable and 160-meter vertical had to
wait for Saturday evening before it was operational.

Until we all hit the microphones in the next one, thank you to all those we had
a chance to exchange reports with.  On our end everyone had a great fun packed
weekend as always.