[3830] OK/OM DX ZF2NT SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX ZF2NT SOSB/10 HP
From: zf2nt@candw.ky (zf2nt@candw.ky)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 04:28:40 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF2NT
Operator(s): ZF2NT
Station: ZF2NT

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: LYB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     5
   40:   82    57
   20:   96    69
   15:   65    51
   10:  158    81
-------------------
Total:  407   263  Total Score = 321,123

Club:

Comments:

A strange set of rules.  Packet is allowed for everybody (ugh!), just like WAE.
But strangest of all, you can enter in multiple categories.  So even though I
wanted to be SOSB10, I could also be SOAB...which meant that it was entirely
legal to prowl around on 15 and 20 and try to move people to 10.  Lots of people
weren't convinced of this, though, so I only had partial success.

Clearly, the Caribbean is NOT the choice location for this contest.