[3830] CQWW SSB OH2BH(OH2IW) SOSB/20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH2BH(OH2IW) SOSB/20 HP
From: oh2iw@sral.fi (oh2iw@sral.fi)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:05:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2IW
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): abt 43

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2433    39      152
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2433    39      152  Total Score = 925,777

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Lots of S&P in the beginning.  Just when the band finally started to sound like
opening up - complete darkness hit.  Spent the 3rd contest hour without
electricity. :-(  Well, the awaited big runs never really got going - "Lady A"
had come home again from her most enjoyable WRTC vacation.  Mults somewhat
reasonable, but some 1600+ Q's missing.

Big thanks to Martti OH2BH for giving me this opportunity to recall my nice CQWW
20m SSB 1992 memories.  Great station, unfortunately not quite that great score
this time.  But the "hunger" is awakened again! ;-)

CU in CQWW 2002 CW from EA8 !

Pasi OH2IW