[3830] SS SSB K3PP Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3PP Single Op HP
From: k3pp@arrl.net (k3pp@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:55:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  225
   40:   61
   20:  115
   15:   84
   10:   22
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I didn't get much time to play in this one, but it was good to do a half-decent
effort in SS for the first time in a few years.  No sweep (missed NL, MAR, SK,
and MB) but it was good to work all the US mults, including several SF (last one
needed in my last big SS run) and a few in each of some other difficult sections
like NNY, DE, WY, EWA, NV, ND, SD, and WTX.  I guess the best way to get a
sweeps mug with a limited effort is to use packet.  I chose to go without packet
since I always do SOA in the big DX contests and figured I'd try it the
old-fashioned method for a change.  Maybe I'll go unlimited next year.

Congrats to everyone who played, especially those with the really amazing
numbers!

CU all in CQWW CW next week!

VY 73 de Glenn K3PP