[3830] SS SSB WB0TRA Multi-Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB0TRA Multi-Op LP
From: wb0tra@spacestar.net (wb0tra@spacestar.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:24:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB0TRA
Operator(s): WB0TRA, W0DOM, KC0MYY, KA0CSW, W6DQ
Station: WB0TRA

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Annandale, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:   54
   40:   36
   20:  137
   15:  217
   10:   64
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I again opened my station as a training ground for introducing some new
operators to contesting.  It was painful to watch the rate meter hover in the
mid-single digits for Saturday evening, but a real joy to watch as the operators
had to be pushed into the chair to give it a try at first, then pulled from the
chair later to give someone else a chance.  I'm certain most of them will return
in the future so we can work them for points!

I just couldn't seem to find Manitoba and Quebec, so no sweep this year.  10
meters was the money band last time, but I was able to get runs going on both
15m and 20m this year.