[3830] SS SSB N0AH SO Unlimited HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0AH SO Unlimited HP
From: dinsterdog@aol.com (dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:13:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:  151
   40:   68
   20:  164
   15:  380
   10:  279
------------

Club:

Comments:

I knew it was over for a serious effort when my fever hit 103F at 1 a.m Saturday
morning and the last thing I remember was seeing three 756Pro's on my shack desk
when I only own one....I was happy to have worked a clean sweep in the shortest
time ever, just under eight hours.  But I was so out of it being ill that I ran
the first 5 hours between 10, 15 and 20 meters on the 80M 4SQR instead of the
log periodic array, whoops! but I still had a great time and thx to the rugged
Comtek coupler, my system survived the blunder!! !! This score won't win
anything, but the mug will mean more to me than most of what I have hanging on
the wall. I did try a bit of convincing myself I could still pull off a top ten
U catagory showing Saturday morning after I found myself druelling in bed at 9
am but my voice gave out at lunch time so that was that- Hopefully, when in
France next week for CQWW, I won't be the zombie I was for this one-  Look for
me as F/N0AH from the inlaws or I'll be hanging at the F6KRV club station- I was
very pleased with the 765Pro's memory voice keying and the new Alpha 99's
performance-  They rocked- And to those EU's calling me on Saturday morning,
sorry I was lizard about not working you but there has got to be someone here in
Wyoming to work besides me-  Dispite hacking my way through this rout- I'm sure
I got clobbered by the competition after I promised a win......starting to feel
like the Cincinati Bengals- -Cheers!  There is always next season! Thx to those
of you in the log- 73  Paul  N0AH