[3830] SS SSB K5ZO Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5ZO Single Op HP
From: k5zo@pulse.net (k5zo@pulse.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:15:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5ZO
Operator(s): K5ZO
Station: K5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:   66
   40:  358
   20:  681
   15:  352
   10:   90
------------

Club:

Comments:

Great fun  Started  out on 15, seemed to be the best. After the first hour of
only  111 moved to 20 but realized quickly that it wasn't going  to be any good.
Went to 10 then back to 20,15, before settling on 20 where I had a 134, 142 /h
run then things started to slow  I was pleased with 40.  I picked up my last 5
mults on 80 NM, OK, LA, STX, WTX, all with in 20 min, and all close in with the
new 80 inverted V @ 70'.

Lloyd