[3830] SS SSB VE7IN Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE7IN Single Op LP
From: VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca (VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:49:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: bc
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   26
   40:   86
   20:  160
   15:  505
   10:  302
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Hats off to the many QRP guys,(CW is one thing ,but phone, Whoa!) sorry to those
that I may not have been able to pull out.

I did better than I thought I was going to. Sunday morning I was looking for
De,Nl and Wtx(of all things) for a sweep. Ran into N5DO first QSO Sunday morning
 only two more to go. Then after lunch while attempting to run on 10 VO2WL calls
for Nl, Farout! Now just one more mult to go  Delaware. I had heard one on but
he was moving around, I had heard him on 75 Saturday night but couldn't make.
I went to 15 as 10 seem to be dropping down and while attempting to run on 15
W3MAX calls around 23:29Z for the Sweep.Neat! I was close to 1000 Q's by then so
that was my next goal.

Conditions I thought were pretty good on the high bands from here on the West
Coast. I echo what one of the other guys said that It seemed hard at times to
get things happening on 40. I have had higher Q count in past years.
As always SS is a lot of fun and nice to work a lot of the guys through the
years.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN

PS: Please check out www.bcdxc.org for info on the 2003 Pacific North West DX